Wednesday 2 March 2011

Art supplies and art shops outside the UK and USA

I've finally got round to publishing a resource site I started ages ago. Art Supplies Around The World - Resources for Artists is a listing for art shops and stores located in Europe, Asia and Australasia.

Arcobaleno Pigmenti de Nube Massimo, Venice (the pigment shop)
photo copyright Katherine Tyrrell - all rights reserved

It is however far from complete in terms of all the good art shops which are out there.

I've started with the ones I know and have heard about.  I'm very keen to add in more that readers of this blog might recommend - so that this information can be shared around between those of us who travel.

Do let me know if you've got any- and leave a comment below.  If possible identify:
  • the name of the shop
  • its website address
  • its physical address / town / country

2 comments:

Terry Krysak said...

If you are ever in British Columbia Canada, I recommend;

Opus Framing and Art Supplies
1360 Johnston Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S1
604-736-7028

http://www.opusframing.com/

They also have stores in Kelowna, North Vancouver, and Victoria BC

Frank Zweegers said...

Interesting article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...