Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Art supplies and art shops outside the UK and USA

I've finally got round to publishing a resource site I started ages ago. Art Supplies Around The World - Resources for Artists is a listing for art shops and stores located in Europe, Asia and Australasia.

Arcobaleno Pigmenti de Nube Massimo, Venice (the pigment shop)
photo copyright Katherine Tyrrell - all rights reserved

It is however far from complete in terms of all the good art shops which are out there.

I've started with the ones I know and have heard about.  I'm very keen to add in more that readers of this blog might recommend - so that this information can be shared around between those of us who travel.

Do let me know if you've got any- and leave a comment below.  If possible identify:
  • the name of the shop
  • its website address
  • its physical address / town / country


Terry Krysak said...

If you are ever in British Columbia Canada, I recommend;

Opus Framing and Art Supplies
1360 Johnston Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S1

They also have stores in Kelowna, North Vancouver, and Victoria BC

Frank Zweegers said...

Interesting article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...