Thursday 10 December 2009

The other Art Blogs - art stores and manufacturers

In my blogroll, in the side column, I have a couple of sections listing the blogs of:
  • leading art store blogs. I'm trying to keep this limited to leading art stores and/or blogs which are particularly good at explaining art materials rather than just annoucing their latest sale or unmissable offer!
  • manufacturers of art material
Today I added these blogs into the two sections
I'm then aiming to add all the smaller ones or location-specific ones (such as the Utrecht store blogs) to my two squidoo resources sites
San Clemente Art Supply
photo copyright Katherine Tyrrell

Does anybody know of any more leading art store or art manufacturer blogs which they would recommend for this blog's blogroll?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...