Wednesday 24 June 2009

At last - statistics that make sense!

First of all, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to all those people who have subscribed to Making a Mark reviews...... since it started in April this year.

For some reason Feedburner has been ignoring virtually all the people who have subscribed to this blog - including ALL the subscriptions in Google Reader!

I was feeling very perplexed about why only 7 people wanted to subscribe. However I got a big shock this morning when I saw that actually 82 people have subscribed in one way or another! That's quite some incentive to create reviews!

I still seem to be having a problem with Feedblitz which seems to want to update about every four hours and say precisely nothing but I'm hoping to get to the bottom of that one.

In the meantime thank you for bearing with me and I'll be back to normal very soon I hope.

2 comments:

Don McNulty said...

katherine this is the first email I have gotten since subscribing, glad it is going to come.

Don McNulty said...

me again, actually I have been getting it, sorry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...