One caveat is that the numbers responding to the polls have not been high - hence why I'd like to encourage more people to participate in the two ongoing polls listed below.
- In February 2011, the Making A Mark Poll for February asked the question Which service do you trust when posting/shipping artwork?
- Results were reported in Which service do you trust when you post or ship artwork? (Results)
- On my information site How to pack, post and ship art - Resources for Artists, I've been running
two polls.Click the links if you have still to vote.
- POLL: Which is the best post/shipping service for artwork in the UK?
- POLL: Which is the best post/shipping service in the USA?
February Poll - Which service do you trust when you post or ship artwork?
FedEx came top in February with 28% of the poll
|Results of Making A Mark Poll February 2011 (29 respondents)|
FedEx(UK) is the clear leader in my poll about the best post/shipping service in the UK
FedEx is just ahead of UPS in my poll about the best post-shipping service in the USA
If you are an artist and post or ship art in the UK or USA - and you have not yet responded - you can help give other artists an even better picture about which services artists prefer to use by voting in one or other of the polls on How to pack, post and ship art.
Just click the links to the polls to vote.
On Making A Mark today, there is a post which is a Review of Specialist Art Couriers in the UK. This is primarily about the couriers used by artists to get their artwork to and from an exhibition. Follow ups to that review will be posted on this blog.